About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Friday 6 February 2015

Panic state😪😪

This year, I will be 28. And honestly, its not really cool! I mean, most of my friends are already married, even they atleast have a kid.

Am now approaching a panic state!! 😱😱

But, who am I to challenge His power and His will right??  

Just a dua' shall I focus on.. A pray that He will give me the best, make it easy, and bless me with whatever His plan.. 
Biiznillah.. 


O Allah! Please grant me the one

Who will be the garment for my soul

Who will satisfy half of my deen

And in doing so make me whole

Make him righteous and on your path

In all he’ll do and say

And sprinkle water on me at Fajr (Early Morning Prayer)

Reminding me to pray

May he earn from halal sources

And spend within his means

May he seek Allah’s guidance always

To fulfill all his dreams

May he always refer to Qur’an

and the Sunnah as his moral guide

May he thank and appreciate Allah

For the woman at his side

May he be conscious of his anger

And often fast and pray

Be charitable and sensitive

In every possible way

May he honor and protect me

And guide me in this life

And please Allah! Make me worthy

to be his loving wife

And finally, O Allah!

Make him abundant in love and laughter

In taqwa and sincerity

In striving for the hereafter!


Ameen ya Rabbal'alamin.... 


From Birm, with Love,

Sufiah


No comments:

Post a Comment