About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Tuesday 20 January 2015

6 K's for this year!!

Unlike the past 2 years, I seriously need to have aim this year (eventhough I made some resolutions for both years)! 

Aims, will make me more focus, and struggle to achieve all my goals by the end of the year! Hopefully!! 

Okay.. 6 K's for this year!!πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ (My apology, its in MalayπŸ˜”πŸ˜”)


1. Kuat beribadah, amalkan sunnah



2. Kena habis PhD







3. Keluar negara (travel babe!!)
 




4. Kurangkan media sosial 


5. Kurus




6. Kahwin! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ



Will review back all the status, midyear, and end of this year!! 😏😏

Fighting!!πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

From Birm with love, 
Sufiah

No comments:

Post a Comment