About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Thursday 19 June 2014

A visit to Manchester... AGAIN


The initial idea was to attend a talk about a believer's Ramadan (Twin of Faith UK, 2014).




Since I have two bestfriends here and  my friend from Birm is not yet visit this city, so we decided to extend our stay (sehari je pun)...




And the old trafford stadium is the must, for sure..hihihi✌️✌️😅


As well as the university.. 😊



Because their house are just a walking distance to university, and there is a museum nearby university, so we went to  the museum (and because I am really passionate about history)!! 

I am a (mikro)palaeontologist, and I lovee dinosaurs so muchhhh!!! 

Next trip...York and Durham!! InsyaAllah...

From Birm, with love ❤️❤️❤️
Sufiah










No comments:

Post a Comment