About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Review back my 2014's goals!!






Its already May, and what??!! I just realised that I have 12 goals to achieve by the end of this year.. Means, before I am going back to Malaysia for holiday!!!


I am actually running out my time, only 4 out of 12 been achieved or on going, How about the rest??

Op, you need to be focus, productive and motivated!!

Keep moving!!!

Plan your time well!!

Don't wasting your time by doing something that unimportant to your life..


"By time. Indeed mankind is in loss. Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience (103:1-3)"

p/s: need to review back my goal every month (one of the resolution which I totally forgot =..="

From Birm with Love,
Sufiah


No comments:

Post a Comment