About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Thursday 29 May 2014

Desperately need Your Love and begging for Your Jannah


Life is a motion.. If something distract you, don't quit, just move on... If you stop and pause, its will killing you, either silently or deeply inside..

When talking about life, I always relating it with love. “Life without love, is no life at all”, Leonardo da Vinci..

Either you realised or not, but everything in this life started with love!

And the great first and foremost love is to love by The Almighty!! Allah!! Allah!! Allah!!

Yupp!! I seriously, desperately need His Love.. Rather than putting my hope into others, I just need His Love to convince me for all things that I've done in this world..

To love by Him and to be in love with Him  is the greatest thing that His slaves can achieved! And I want to be one of them.. 

Oh, Allah!! I desperately need Your Love and begging You for Your Jannah.. Please Allah, let me, my parents, my future husband and kids, my family, and my friends to be among those You Love and grant us with Your Paradise.. Ameen...


From Birm, with love,
Sufiah



No comments:

Post a Comment