About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Thursday 13 February 2014

Winter break 2 (2013): Istanbul, Turkey

Another series of my winter break vacation, Istanbul and Turkey.

And this time, I went alone!!

Alone from UK actually, my friend was living there..hikhikhik...












And there is a very nice coincident there, I met 10 Brummies sisters as I went back from Dolmabache Palace, and they just came to enter the palace.

It's actually good to travel alone, all you need to do is be confident, and trust yourself (not others)..

Am thinking to travel around Europe one day, InsyaAllah!! TOTALLY ALONE!!


From Birm, with love,
Sufiah


No comments:

Post a Comment