About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Monday 19 November 2012

Dreaming...



Oh, I am now lacking of idea to write...

Need to put some effort and start to think about my academic writing..

But I am still dreaming all day long...

Dreaming of my future!! oh, OP please!! waky-waky!!

Stop dreaming but keep moving and running...or at least walking...

Dear myself,

If you think you are fortunate enough, you are definitely wrong because there are thousand of people are much more luckier than you...

If you think you are smart enough, you are totally wrong because outside, there are too many intelligent people than you could imagine....

And if you think you are successfull enough, you are absolutely wrong!! Because you don't even finish with your PhD yet..still floating without reaching the ground..

This is just the beginning of the end..

Day and time will passing through without any notification...

And you the only one who can make changes for your own self!!

Sincerely, From Birm, with love....
Sufiah..




2 comments: