About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Singapore!!here we go!!!

Its quite a tired journey back then, but definitely, its entertaining!!wwuuuhhuuuu!!! I spend my 2 days off with my bestfriend umi, went to singapore and having fun there..especially during our time in USS.. riding the craziest roller coaster, taking a lots of pictures, experiencing the kiddo games and trying almost all of the exciting stuffs there!! what can I say??USS promised a lots of entertaining games which we can't find it here (Malaysia of course!!)
UMI and me, captured the moment with one of the Madagascar character (don't really remember his name actually).. so, guys what are you waiting for? If you like to having fun, its good to be here..but, in terms of relaxation, I definitely won't recommend here. May be, you need to find another beautiful nature Island etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment