About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Saturday 19 May 2012

Reminder for myself

My Journey for PhD...
Today until 22nd May- develop my research proposal + research interest.. 23rd until 24th May- start to apply Universities and try to email the SV..(including asked several colleagues and previous Sv to become my referee... 25th until 31st May- finalize all my application, and waiting for their offer letter..or feedback...huhuhu.. Hopefully, this can be done based on my estimation time frame...amin ya rabbal alamin..
"My former SV said long time ago, you don't have to be so intelligent to get that certificate, what you need is put more effort and working hard towards it!!Good luck to myself!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment