About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Thursday 22 December 2011

My future...what will it be??

I always wondering, what my future would be??

The only thing that I'm very sure is I'll further my study...but until now, I'm still struggling hard for the proposal, supervisor, even the university....can I just find someone to read my palm as I'm very scared to choose my own path??huhu...


And somehow, I'm wondering, how the PHD can exist??Is it come from our Great Great Great Grandfather who left their things in the cave and we as the recent generation try to prove the existence of them??

Some of my friends said that I should get marry before doing my PHD...but what's the different between both situation??(picture below)...nothing much different I think...

And I also don't want my PHD life end up like this one...


The truth thing about PHD, we need to struggle hard 24/7 (if you want to finish within 3 years) until we get bored and allergy with all these stuffs!!!



And to be safe, every month or week you need to present your work's progress even though it will end up like this...


So scare huh??Nevermind, I'll try my best for my PHD....insyaAllah....

Friends, please pray for my success ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment