About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Saturday 7 May 2011

Fieldwork fever....

Right now, actually, I've to do some industrial training. Since, I'll furthering my study in such a higher level (PHD...cewah!!!aminnn...), so I decided to do some research or dissertation...so, here I am!!!in Miri!!!to study the stratigraphy, structures, etc of Miri to Bekenu area....heeee....within this two months....huhuhu(T__T)..

As a geologist (or lecturer to be..amin...), we have to become an explorer...one of the mission is not to be afraid with height!!!ok!!!

So, one of yesterday mission: climb this steep hill.....



I tried to find a safe way to climb the hill.



Began the hill's climbing....


Posing for this picture...taken by my friend at the foothill....(credit to Nadiah~)


Ok, during the climbing session, interpretation have been done....huhuhu...


Almost at the middle of the hill....



Because of the upper part of this hill is too high, so, the camera cannot captured my picture at the peak..(mmm, sampai ke??)...

Ok, the second toughest part is to go down the hill....Allah!!what we did just slid from top to bottom..lalalaa~..scary right??but this is one of the task (fieldwork fever) to become a geologist...like I mention above, we are an explorer, so we have to prepare ourselves to do some extreme activities!!!hohohoho.....(^___^)









No comments:

Post a Comment